We have taken our the carbon footprint calculator questions and here is our results:
Angeline used 4.32 tonnes of CO2 per year. Her main source of CO2 is on electricity.
Annabel used 6.19 tonnes of CO2 per year. Her main source is on electricity.
Yue Hui used 6.65 tonnes of CO2 per year. Her main source is electricity and transport.
After a period of time, we are proud to say that we have reduced our carbon footprint size. Even though these actions seem trivial, however, in the long run, they will be beneficial to the environment.
Angeline's carbon footprint size has reduced to 3.65 tonnes of CO2 per year.
Annabel's carbon footprint size has reduced to 5.02 tonnes of CO2 per year.
Yue Hui's carbon footprint size has reduced to 5.37 tonnes of CO2 per year.
Ways we used and will use to reduce...
As our main source of CO2 generated comes from eletricity, hence we have done some actions to help reduce the amount of electricity we use.
1) We try to use natural air for drying our clothes instead of using the dryer.
2) We try to keep plants to increase the amount of oxygen in our atmosphere and reduce the amount of carbon dioxide.
3) We try not to use hot water to bathe when the weather is humid.
4) We are more conscious to look around our surroundings to see if we switched off the electrical appliances when not in use.
5) When the weather is not too hot, we refrain from using air conditioners. We use fans instead.
Take your carbon footprint test today!